The DetailsSingle pleat, tapered contemporary classic pant with turn-up.
'Ripstop' fabric as its name suggests is a type of fabric that undergoes a special reinforcing process that increases its tensile strength to resist tears and abrasions, and rips. We source this particular ripstop fabric from a Japanese mill based out of Tokyo. It has a soft, dry hand feel, and features the signature small ripstop 'squares.'
• REF: 24138.
• Single front pleat
• Button fly.
• Turn up hem
• Two front pockets.
• Rear pockets; one button jetted, one buttoned flap.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton, 100% Cotton Trim.
Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
Our model Louie is 6'2" and is wearing a size Medium and a 32" waist in all garments.
• 'Three Button Jacket in Brown Linen Mix Suiting' available
• 'Road Shirt in Green Fuji Summer Print' available
• 'Universal Works x Sebago Portland in Cream Suede' available