The Details The 'Treck Shirt' is a loose-fitting overshirt with two large chest pockets with bellow inserts. Perfect for storing your essentials on your walks.
Named for its distinctive chevron-like pattern, 'Herringbone' is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's. This particular version has been washed.
• REF: 24677.
• Single piece collar.
• Straight hem.
• Back yoke with two small pleats.
• Two chest bellows pockets.
• Button flaps.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
Our model Louie is 6'2" and is wearing a size Medium and a 32" waist in all garments.
• 'Bucket Hat in Yellow Tek Wax' available
• 'Treck Shirt in Washed Indigo Herringbone Denim.'
• 'Lumber Short in Sand Light Canvas' available