The ‘Pork Pie’ hat is named for its superficial resemblance to the famous edible Pork Pie; it has a flat top with a raised edge, and a short, flat brim. Our interpretation of the ‘Pork Pie’ hat comprises a cotton herringbone body, complete with a simple contrast grosgrain ribbon.
This particular fabric is sourced from one of our favourite mills, based in Osaka, Japan. It has a soft, slubbed finish, and features contrast camouflage patchwork, based on an old US military design.
• Product Reference: 24819.
• Canvas body.
• Stitched raised edge to crown.
• Circular stitched brim.
• Eyelets for ventilation.
• Contrast grosgrain ribbon.
• Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only (P).
• Opening Width: M = 57cm, L = 59.5cm, XL = 62cm.