The Details F/CE® is the creation of our Japanese friend Satoshi Yamane. We became good friends with Satoshi when he first bought Universal Works for his super cool shop 'Root General Store' in Tokyo. When he's not at the store designing amazing bags and clothing, he's probably on tour playing the Bass Guitar with his equally cool band 'Toe.'
Mipan® is produced by Hyosung, one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality nylon filament. Their
'robic-air' line is a 420 dernier hollow nylon fibre that is designed to be exceptionally lightweight and durable. It has a high tensile and tearing strength, making it abrasion-resistant. This particular bag is made using Mipan®'s 'regen' recycled nylon fibre which is produced from pre/post-consumer waste.
• REF: F2002RN0021R.
• 420D Robic 'Air' nylon fabric; designed to be incredibly lightweight and durable.
• Buckle-adjustable shoulder strap.
• Taped-seam zip front and back pocket.
• Taped seam main compartment.
• Buckle front with adjustable carry straps.
• 15cm x 19cm x 6cm.
• 1.7L capacity.