The Details Originally worn by fishermen and farmers alike for protection against the elements, the Universal Works 'Bucket Hat' is back for another season.
This particular fabric is sourced from one of our favourite mills, based in Osaka, Japan. It has a soft, slubbed finish, a herringbone weave and is based on an old US military design.
• Product Reference: 24822.
• Five-panel construction.
• Dual eyelets for added ventilation.
• Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only (P).
• Opening Width: M = 59cm, L = 61cm, XL = 63cm.